[Haskell-cafe] Re: Best Editor In Windows

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 06:32:50 EDT 2009

If you're a Windows developer and don't want to spent time to learn all the
alien emacs keyboard shortcuts, you can get going quickly by using this
emacs patch:
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html

<http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html>Then use "set all to Emacs!W32"
and your keys behave like all other editors on Windows.

Of course I guess the Emacs shortcuts are deliberately chosen the way they
are, but using these Emacs shortcuts makes it hard to also use any other
editor on Windows IMO.