[Haskell-cafe] Re: Libraries for Commercial Users

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 13 08:43:18 EDT 2009

There is no difficulty in principle with Haskell on JVM.  There are, however, some obstacles in practice, as this page describes:

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/GHC:FAQ#Why_isn.27t_GHC_available_for_.NET_or_on_the_JVM.3F

The way stands open for someone with design taste, knowledge of the JVM, and sustained willingness to roll up sleeves, to make a significant contribution.

Simon