[solved] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Calling Haskell from C, Linking with gcc?

Wouter Swierstra wss at cs.nott.ac.uk
Thu Oct 8 04:34:07 EDT 2009

On 7 Oct 2009, at 23:39, John Velman wrote:

> For anyone following this:  The XCode ld script is complex, and has
> mac
> specific defaults early in the search path specification, and I
> probably
> don't want to change these.  A library in a default path is the wrong
> libgmp.[dylib | a].

Is there any chance you'll write up exactly what you needed to do on a
blog/TMR article/Haskell wiki page? I've tried doing something
similar, ran into linking problems, and gave up my fight with XCode. I
think this would be a really useful resource for both Obj-C
programmers looking into Haskell and Haskell programmers who want to
have a fancy Cocoa GUI. Thanks!

   Wouter