[Haskell-cafe] #include path

Sean McLaughlin seanmcl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 00:37:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

  I'm trying to compile some code using Cabal.  One of the files has a CPP
directive

#include "undefined.h"

The file undefined.h is in the same directory as the file with the
directive.
If I use the full path name, cabal can compile it.  However, if I use the
relative path,
it complains about not being able to find the file.   I tried adding it to
extra-source-files, but that didn't help.  I see that Hackage packages like
Agda use
this trick, so I know it's possible.  How can I get these paths worked out
correctly?
There isn't much comment in the Cabal docs.

Thanks,

Sean