[Haskell-cafe] Network.Curl and posting XML data

mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de mf-hcafe-15c311f0c at etc-network.de
Wed Oct 7 06:10:23 EDT 2009

Hi Erik,

I am not aware of any SSL implementation in haskell either (even
though I think it should go not into HTTP but into Crypto (which is a
neat piece of code, but needs a lot more work)).

I can think of two "quick" solutions if you need your Haskell code to
use an SSL link: run stunnel.org and make your application connect to
that, or write a Haskell wrapper around openssl.org.

As for the latter, I don't know your requirements and resources so
this may be possible, but from what i've seen of openssl i wouldn't
want to have to do that.

good luck,
matthias