[Haskell-cafe] Market Place for Haskell development teams?

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Mon Oct 5 23:27:32 EDT 2009

Hi Curt,

in case you regard as 'mainstream' big industry projects, this is not
the thing at least I am speaking about. I am speaking about small and
especially medium sized projects.

Frankly, I think that:

o   there are people among us which at some times have influence on
decisions about the software platform of projects - which tend to
hesitate in proposing Haskell, as they do not see an appropriate
infrastructure at hand.

This not necessarily needs to be the 'classical' enterprise-employee
thing - the occasion to know a group of experts to be able to engage in
a looser cooperation might serve well, too, etc., etc.

o   there are, on the other side, people among us, wanting exactly to do
this...

Why not let them cooperate, no matter how big it will grow in comparison
to Java & Co, in a way appropriate to the Haskell community?

    Nick