[Haskell-cafe] Market Place for Haskell development teams?

Jörg Roman Rudnick joerg.rudnick at t-online.de
Mon Oct 5 23:09:26 EDT 2009

Hi Alberto,

you are working on *second order scalibility*?? Great. May I regard you
a one of the first of a breed of Haskell business evangelists?? ;-))

Somebody stated here - sorry, the name's missing - the relevance of
Hackage being diminuished by the great amount of *scientific* libraries,
no joke... Personally, I don't think Haskell should become like Java &
Co. So for at least for two reasons, I see at least two reasons to speak
open about what you are seemingly interested:

o   to support Haskell library developers to better realize the value of
their work, and teams intending software projects in the non-standard
areas to realize advantages of using Haskell, once they are given

o   to prevent conflicts, when Haskell grows economically more
successful, and allowing a harmonious transition between both cultures

Keep on the work ;-)

    Nick