[Haskell-cafe] Market Place for Haskell development teams?

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Fri Oct 2 11:04:54 EDT 2009

I'm not saying Haskell is unstable. I'm saying that the attitude
expressed in the following quote is at odds with the needs of business:

"And as far as something like dealing with a changing language and
libraries, the mainstream already has well-established and popular
techniques for doing just: agile development."

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-Brain, Inc.
The Evolution of Collaboration