[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: vty-ui 0.1

Jonathan Daugherty drcygnus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:50:27 EDT 2009

# Nice.  This sure beats how I've been doing it in the past.  Out of
# curiousity, can you talk about what you're doing with it?

Yeah, I'd like to use this to write an administration tool for my
"dbmigrations" package.  I started doing it in hscurses and decided I
needed to be able to live with the code (and the process of writing
it), so now I'm off in the weeds working on a UI library. :)

On the way to work this morning I started working on a Scrollable
class to generalize the List's scrolling capabilities and support
scrolling of any widget rendered in constrained space.  We'll see how
that goes..

--
  Jonathan Daugherty