[Haskell-cafe] Journals on Haskell and FP?

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:31:57 EDT 2009

Hi.

I was going to add a reference to the recently born Russian journal
"Practice of functional programming" (http://fprog.ru/ ; had its 1st
issue in July and 2nd was Sep.28) to haskellwiki into a section
devoted specifically to journals, but it turned out there is no such
section and, consequently, no information on journals: just books,
tutorials and research papers. I think this is very valuable
information and it's a shame that it's not listed on haskellwiki.

So, I added such a subsection to
http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books_and_tutorials#Journals and added
a reference to Monad.Reader (the only other openly available journal
on FP that I am aware of) , and I encourage the community to mention
some more journals there.

I also encourage the Russian readers who have not yet seen the
aforementioned journal to give it a look :)

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Web IR developer, market.yandex.ru