[Haskell-cafe] Great Programs to Read?

Michael Lesniak mlesniak at uni-kassel.de
Mon Nov 30 07:22:57 EST 2009

Hello,

In terms of

  "to become a great programmer, you need to read great programs"[1]

what are "great" programs written in Haskell (for your personal
definition of great), which source code is freely available on hackage
or somewhere else on the net?

I'm personally also interested in your definitions of great; for me, a
great programs is defined by one of

* good and well-written documentation
  (literate Haskell helps a lot)
* novel ideas to use functional programming
* elegance
* showing how functional programming can ease tasks that
  are difficult to achieve in an imperative style

Maybe we should create a Page on haskell.org (which I would do if I
had write-access) mirroring the pages [2,3]?

Kind regards,
Michael

[1] http://c2.com/cgi/wiki/Wiki?ReadGreatPrograms
[2] http://c2.com/cgi/wiki/Wiki?GreatProgramsToRead