[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANNOUNCE: Clutterhs 0.1

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Mon Nov 30 03:22:41 EST 2009

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:54:01 -0500
>>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Arsenault <arsenm2 at rpi.edu> wrote:

Matt> Right now I'm working on finishing Clutter, Clutter-gtk, and COGL.

Great.

I believe Clutterhs can make Haskell development for Moblin quite
interesting (& possible). :-)

Now I need to pull gtk2hs sources 'cause latest release, as you wrote,
does not work.

Matt> I found that quite a while after I started working. I messaged
Matt> them, but didn't really get a response.

I also sent 'patch' to the cabal file which is not deploying pkgconfig
without any reply.

In any case, it looks your package is the way to go for Haskell &
Clutter. (I like you use c2hs so I might learn something 'cause I need
to bind some C lib as well.)

Do you have some public repo for the project's code?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6