[Haskell-cafe] cabal-install binary for FreeBSD

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sat Nov 28 12:39:46 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying out NearlyFreeSpeech.net for hosting my Haskell apps. They use
FreeBSD 7.2, but I can't get cabal-install to compile since it runs out of
memory during the link phase. So far I haven't had trouble manually
installing packages, but it would be nice to just do cabal install...

Anyway, I don't have FreeBSD installed locally, and I was wondering if
anyone out there might have a cabal binary for FreeBSD that they could send
over.

Thanks,
Michael