[Haskell-cafe] Re: haskell-mode.el mailing list (+ dpatch)

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 22:01:54 EST 2009

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:15:59 +0100, Svein Ove Aas <svein.ove at aas.no>
wrote:

>On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 11:37 AM, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz <jao at gnu.org> wrote:
>> Svein Ove Aas <svein.ove at aas.no> writes:
>>
>>> Well, I know when I'm beat..
>>>
>>> http://trac.haskell.org/haskellmode-emacs/

>> Excellent! Thanks. Any objection to my adding the list to gmane.org?
>>
>I certainly don't mind.
>
>I've noticed that the list administrative interface has a news-gateway
>option. Is there anything I should do there?

You don't need to worry about that one.  When I set up the gateway to
Gmane.org for the Haskell-Beginners mailing list, there had been no
need to bother with that option.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^