[Haskell-cafe] Re: Idea for a very simple GUI llibrary

haskell at kudling.de haskell at kudling.de
Tue Nov 24 07:18:20 EST 2009

I dream of mostly generated bindings for Haskell to the native windowing
toolkit.
Eclipse's SWT proves, this is a viable path.

See my proposal here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals/comments/9w7nk/adjust_the_swt_binding_generators_for_haskell/

Sam Martin <sam.martin at geomerics.com> hat am 23. November 2009 um 19:04
geschrieben: