[Haskell-cafe] Re: Idea for a very simple GUI llibrary

Juan Maiz juanmaiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:19:02 EST 2009

Yeah, I found many pages about it (some making fun of a interpreter that
"follows all H98 spec"). But i'm still crawling to understand who is who and
what are the pages to get help in Haskell community :D

And well, tha's bad, i've really enjoyed Hugs, but i'll have to use GHC
instead :D

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:14 PM, Bulat Ziganshin
<bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Juan,
> Monday, November 23, 2009, 7:01:39 PM, you wrote:
> > But in HUGS i can't. It says:
> > ERROR "conjunction.hs":1 - Unrecognised character `\8743'
> hugs doesn't accept unicode source files
> there are lots of unicode support problems in both haskell
> implementations. probably we have some wiki page what describes current
> state
> --
> Best regards,
>  Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com

Juan Maiz Lulkin Flores da Cunha
Softa Consultoria para Desenvolvimento
http://www.mailee.me - Finalmente e-mail marketing 2.0
“The most exciting breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur because
of technology but because of an expanding concept of what it means to be
John Naisbitt