[Haskell-cafe] Re: Idea for a very simple GUI llibrary

Juan Maiz juanmaiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:19:02 EST 2009

Yeah, I found many pages about it (some making fun of a interpreter that
"follows all H98 spec"). But i'm still crawling to understand who is who and
what are the pages to get help in Haskell community :D

And well, tha's bad, i've really enjoyed Hugs, but i'll have to use GHC
instead :D

Thanks.

--
Juan Maiz Lulkin Flores da Cunha