[Haskell-cafe] haskell code from hi

Uwe Hollerbach uhollerbach at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:04:28 EST 2009

Ouch... my condolences, but I think you're screwed. I think the .hi
files are purely interface info, and the .o files have all the info on
what to actually do (and getting to .hs files from .hi+.o is gonna be
like going from sausage to pig, in any case). If you haven't messed
with the disk, I think your best bet might be to try and undelete
files. That might be as messy as looking at the raw disk image and
trying to recover disk sectors, or possibly there are still entire
files there that are just not referenced by directory entries. Either
(or any) way, it's a bit chancy...

Uwe