[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: deepseq-1.0.0.0

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Tue Nov 17 06:16:57 EST 2009

Hello,

The release of the regular library for generic programming on Hackage
[1] also contains a form of deep seq [2]. This means that you don't
even have to write the definition of 'deepseq', you can just use
'gdseq' (assuming you have used Template Haskell to derive the generic
representations for your types).

Cheers,
Pedro

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/regular