[Haskell-cafe] Re: Howto start a bigger project

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Mon Nov 16 19:54:22 EST 2009

Hi James,

it's still very very far away from even a single line of code. I'd need a
medium to lay this out first and discuss the idea. I'd normaly use this
list, but I think it's a bit too volatile a medium for that. Most of the
time I'm unable to find the threads I was interested in ever again, or
with a great deal of pain.

The *project* at this stage is academic / R & D in nature.

Günther