[Haskell-cafe] faster compiling for ghc

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:39:09 EST 2009

Hello Peter,

incremental is just a word. what exactly we mean? ghc, like any other
.obj-generating compiler, doesn't recompile unchanged source files (if
their dependencies aren't changed too). otoh, (my old ghc 6.6)
recompiles Main.hs if imported Sub.hs added new declaration (anyway
unused in Main), so it may be improved some way