[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: simple-observer-0.0.1, a simple implementation of the observer design pattern

Andy Gimblett haskell at gimbo.org.uk
Wed Nov 11 19:43:55 EST 2009

Hi all,

Further to earlier discussion on this topic, I've just released a
first version of this package to hackage:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/simple-observer

It is a fairly simple implementation of subject/observer which I've
recently used to good effect in an GUI written using wxHaskell.

Here's a blog post discussing it further and giving a simple example
of use:

http://gimbo.org.uk/blog/2009/11/12/simple-observers-in-haskell/

Many thanks for the earlier comments, even if they haven't resulted in
any changes (yet?).

Best regards,

-Andy