[Haskell-cafe] "Least common supertype"?

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:42:56 EST 2009

For some reference, I found some definition for the lcg function in
papers from [1].

In fact, I began to implement the type inference algorithm of System
CT (the version of 1999, it has been revised since) and I have an
implementation of lcg in that setting. I plan to upload the code to
github; I can do it earlier than expected if you're interested.

[1] http://homepages.dcc.ufmg.br/~camarao/

Cheers,
Thu