[Haskell-cafe] Opinion about JHC

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Wed Nov 11 14:44:08 EST 2009

Quoth Lennart Augustsson <lennart at augustsson.net>,

> If by minority platform you mean platforms that are resource starved,
> like some embedded systems, then I would have to agree.

Like anything but the platform the compiler developer(s) use.  If you
used a platform like that, you would certainly have to agree.  If you
were a compiler developer for a language that supports like-platform
porting the way GHC does, after trying to keep that working while
developing the language I suspect you might also be tempted to agree.

	Donn Cave, donn at avvanta.com