[Haskell-cafe] bit of help with n-ary please...

spot135 aca08sas at shef.ac.uk
Sun Nov 8 19:28:17 EST 2009

Hi Casey,

Answers to spec.
the tree is not ordered, it holds string varying in length.

the element value is given, but not its location ie (replace "Two" "Five"
Tree a) would find the location of element "Two" and replace it with "Five"

the tree is not balanced, Nodes can have other Nodes coming off them as well
as Leaves, the number of leaves per node vary as well.

Is that ok?