[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: haskell-mode 2.6

Roel van Dijk vandijk.roel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:16:45 EST 2009

Thanks for the update. I am using it now and am very happy with it! No
more tabtabtabtabtab to properly indent something.

I did notice a bug in the declaration scanning part. Blocks of haddock
comments are parsed as code.

Code like this:

{-|
bla bla bla
-}

will be parsed as a variable "bla". If you remove the pipe symbol "|"
the comment is skipped. I though it would be an easy fix in the
declaration scanner but my elisp-fu is too weak :-(

This bug makes the nice imenu almost useless in well documented code.

Otherwise I am a very happy user!

Regards,
Roel