[Haskell-cafe] Re: Suggested algorithm to control upper bound of space "leaks"

Shelby Moore shelby at coolpage.com
Sun Nov 1 23:23:26 EST 2009

> Thus my analysis so far is Haskell has it correct, and I am suggesting the
> missing optimization is to let us automatically put an upper bound on the
> space non-determinism (the topic of this thread), then the programmer can
> optimize beyond that with...

Arghh, the mailing list web archive did not find the head thread from the
previous month, so those readers here it is, so you know what I am
refering to:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2009-October/068382.html

Unfortunately anyone reading the link above will not see a link to the
thread continuation in this month.  Bug.