[Haskell-cafe] Beginner SOS

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:39:20 EDT 2009

Manu,
Did you skip over the dozens of links at haskell.org answering exactly
these questions?  There are links to some great tutorials [1] and IRC
information where you can get real-time help [2].  Also there are some
good books [3].

I think most "recent" learners learned from YAHT [4], Gentle
Introduction [5], and LYAH [6].  I personall read [3] & [4] and
eventually discovered [7], which is well written but last I checked
isn't nearly a complete tutorial.

Thomas