[Haskell-cafe] ANN: New repository and trac for haskell-src-exts

Niklas Broberg niklas.broberg at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:56:02 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In preparation for my GSoC project, I've set up some new
infrastructure for the haskell-src-exts package. Instead of residing
with the HSP packages, it's now old enough to be allowed to live on
its own. The new repository is

  darcs get http://code.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts

I've also finally set up a bug tracker for all things big and small, found at

  http://trac.haskell.org/haskell-src-exts

I've added all issues from my old TODO list, but I'm sure there's more
stuff that I've missed. Please help me by reporting anything you come
across, or by requesting new and cool features.

Cheers,

/Niklas