[Haskell-cafe] Any interest in forming a Haskell Meetup group in Edinburgh, Scotland

A Smith asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 19:18:49 EDT 2009

Anyone interested in just getting together, from complete beginner, to those
with experience, to share ideas and help each other other out.
The Filmhouse on Lothian Road, is quite handy for Edinburgh folk, and for
anyone was coming through from Glasgow, and alighting(using train speak) at
Haymarket.  Its got plenty space, serves reasonable food, as well as having
lots of good food places nearby. I'll  suggest meeting on a Saturday to try
and avoid conflict with the many other things people do in the evenings.
Its also off-peak return from Glasgow all day.

I'm a Haskell beginner, so I'm no good for answering more difficult
questions, need someone else for that.
--
Andrew