[Haskell-cafe] A problem with par and modules boundaries...

Mario Blazevic mblazevic at stilo.com
Mon May 25 09:40:49 EDT 2009

>> $diff main.simpl imported.simpl
>> 223c232
>> <       a_s1rs [ALWAYS Just L] :: GHC.Integer.Internals.Integer
>> ---
>>>       a_s1sV [ALWAYS Just S] :: GHC.Integer.Internals.Integer
>
> Good find!
>
>> Does this S vs. L difference have anything to do with strictness and laziness?
>
> Yes.
>
> So, I think we should open a ghc but report with all the details,
> particularly the example's source, the ghc version and that highlight of
> that strictness difference.
>
> Duncan

	I have logged the ticket at

Mario Blazevic
mblazevic at stilo.com
Stilo Corporation

This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message and any attachments.