[Haskell-cafe] the problem of design by negation

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon May 25 01:02:42 EDT 2009

The main objection I have to the negative process (can't be done) is that is
so often bogus.  "Proof by lack of imagination".  I guess it works for
Richard, though not for Michael's architect, because Richard is able to
catch his bogus reasoning *and he is willing*** to do so, which requires
humility and ego-strength.

   - Conal