[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: TxtSushi 0.1

Keith Sheppard keithshep at gmail.com
Thu May 21 23:54:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

I just released TxtSushi 0.2 with the following updates:

1) Improved type coercion. Some of the rules I was using before did
not make sense. At some point I will document what the rules are.
2) Added some extra functions/operators including a regex matcher.
Here is the full list: SUBSTRING, UPPER, LOWER, TRIM, *, /, +, -
(binary and unary), =, <> (not equal test), <, <=, >, >=, AND, OR, ||
(string concatination), =~ (regex matching)

I expect updates to be pretty frequent (at least pre-1.0) so in order
to avoid spamming you all with my announcements I'll just announce
major updates from now on and if you want to follow progress more
closely I'll post all updates to this feed.

http://blog.keithsheppard.name/feeds/posts/default/-/TxtSushi

Thanks,
Keith