[Haskell-cafe] Re: Tree traversal / stack overflow

Matthew Eastman mg.eastman at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:03:21 EDT 2009

Turns out I was building the trees wrong, ended up getting a structure
that looked like a linked list (each tree only had 1 child) so the
depth of the recursion was way higher than it should've been. Crisis
averted!

Still seemed odd that the garbage collector ran for so much of the
time, so I checked and there's a ticket in GHC trac about it: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/2236
.