[Haskell-cafe] Free theorems for dependent types?

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Wed May 20 02:08:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for the thorough response.

I've found Barras&Bernardo's work (at least, slides) about ICC*, I'll
have a look at it.
Could you provide with names of works by Altenkirch/Morris/Oury/you?
The unordered pair example was especially interesting, since I am
somewhat concerned with which operations do not break parametricity
for *unordered sets* (as opposed to lists) - turns out, not too many.

Eugene Kirpichov
Web IR developer, market.yandex.ru