[Haskell-cafe] Request for feedback: HaskellDB + HList

Brian Bloniarz phunge0 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 10:23:24 EDT 2009

Hi Justin,

I updated my changes to apply against that repo, thanks for
the pointer. Cool to see new changes to haskelldb, especially
all the new unit tests!

You can find my updated repo at:
http://patch-tag.com/r/haskelldb-hlist
Re-reading your email now, I see you asked for a patch, but seeing
patch-tag for the first time I got excited and uploaded a whole new
repo, whoops.

Anyway, I had to do some minor surgery to update to the new
version -- everything compiles, but I haven't tested much beyond that
yet. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
-Brian