[Haskell-cafe] community.haskell.org and code.haskell.org problems

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon May 18 06:38:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I regularly (almost daily) have problems reaching both community and
code.haskell.org, getting 500 server error messages. I've decided to
make all my Haskell code available on community, which means that when
it goes down, I can't access my repos - which is not great.

Is there a reason for the poor reliability of these servers? Can
anything be done to improve them? I know of servers running on Windows
laptops which have far higher uptime :-)

Thanks

Neil