[Haskell-cafe] Graphs and graph algorithms?

Tracy Wadleigh tracy.wadleigh at gmail.com
Sat May 16 16:07:49 EDT 2009

> We don't seem to have a binding to any of the foreign language libs for
> very large graphs.
>
> Do you know of any stand-out libraries in this regard worth binding?

When I looked in to this last year, the best I could find was the boost
library. It depends very heavily on template meta-programming, though, so it
wouldn't really be bindable with any of the generality that it has in its
native C++.

I ask because I'm doing a lot of graph stuff in Haskell right now, and I
might be willing to put in the effort to do the binding--especially while I
still have c2hs syntax fresh in the brain: I just finished a complete
re-write of the mathlink library (brings Haskell to Mathematica --
announcement to follow shortly).

--Tracy