[Haskell-cafe] Problem with haddock importing definition

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 09:25:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a situation like this: module A imports R (a newtype
declaration) from module B, and lists it in its (module A)
export list.

Documentation for R is included by haddock in documentation
for module A, as I want. However, if my package exposes only
module A, documentation for R desapears.

So: if my .cabal file lists A and B in 'exposed-modules',
documentation for R is included in A documentation. If I remove
B from 'exposed-modules', R documentation in A desapears.

Do you know what should I do?

Thanks,
Maurício