[Haskell-cafe] hsffig and duplicate typedef declarations

Dimitry Golubovsky golubovsky at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:18:08 EDT 2009

Dean,

I am not sure how HSFFIG would deal with duplicate typedefs (I'm
afraid you get error from gcc when processing hsc2hs output).

In case you haven't seen this, I put a repo for HSFFIG here recently:

http://code.haskell.org/hsffig/

Before running "cabal install" run make at the toplevel of the repo first.

I have fixed some glitches recently, and adjusted both hsffig and
ffipkg to work with contemporary GHC and Cabal (at least 1.6.0.x).

I'd be glad to get any feedback on HSFFIG. E-mail me to "golubovsky at
gmail dot com".

Thanks.

--
Dimitry Golubovsky