[Haskell-cafe] haskellnet

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:37:11 EDT 2009

Hi

Email the original author, if you can. Ideally work with them to
upload a working version to hackage. If they're not interested
hopefully they'll make you the new maintainer. If you can't contact
them, just upload a new version anyway - as long as it's done for the
benefit of the community and not with malicious intent, everyone is
happy.

And please do make sure you upload something working, I imagine this
will be very useful to lots of people!

Thanks for your efforts

Neil