[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: Bookshelf

Emil Axelsson emax at chalmers.se
Thu May 14 01:30:53 EDT 2009

mail at justinbogner.com skrev:
> Emil Axelsson <emax at chalmers.se> writes:
>> This is the first release of Bookshelf, a simple document organizer
>> with some wiki functionality. Documents in a directory tree are
>> displayed as a set of HTML pages. Documents in Markdown format are
>> converted to HTML automatically using Pandoc. The manual
>>
>>   http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~emax/bookshelf/Manual.shelf.html
>>
>> describes the full functionality.
>
> It would probably be a good idea to include the markdown functionality
> in your demonstration, since it's one of the more interesting
> features. This looks pretty neat though, good work!

But did you see that the manual itself was generated from markdown? At
the top of the page, there's a link to the source:

   http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~emax/bookshelf/Manual.shelf

Anyway, I added some minimal markdown demonstration to the file
Documentation/Test/Notes.shelf. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

/ Emil