[Haskell-cafe] Stream-fusion without the lists

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed May 13 09:33:56 EDT 2009

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Reiner Pope wrote:

> So, thoughts? Do people program with Streams directly? What have I not
> considered?

Yes, for signal processing I sometimes use my custom Streams data type
that misses the Skip constructor since I do not use 'filter' functions:

It has however the problem, that sharing is not possible. In order to
get sharing, too, I introduced an arrow for causal processes:

(Note that Hudak et.al. have independently developed a theory on causal