[Haskell-cafe] List of exports of a module - are there alternatives?

Maurício briqueabraque at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 10:05:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

When we want to list which declarations are exported by a module
we do:

module Mod ( list of exports ) where ...

Are there propositions to alternatives to that (I could not
find one)? Like, say, add a "do export" or "do not export"
tag to declarations we want to (not) export?

(I think something like that could be nice when we have modules
with 200 declarations and just a few are (not) going to be
exported.)

Thanks,
Maurício