[Haskell-cafe] Re: Visualizing Typed Functions

Ahn, Ki Yung kyagrd at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:11:02 EDT 2009

Duane Johnson wrote:
> With these functions visualized, one could make a kind of "drag and
> drop" interface for Haskell programming, although that isn't really my
> intention.  I admit this is a little convoluted even for the purpose of
> visualization, but at least it's a starting place.  Does anyone know of
> another system or better representation?

You must to take a look at this:

Tangible Functional Programming

And, a little bit off topic but cool stuff:

Vacuum: visualize Haskell data structures live

@ It seems that we are getting pretty close to the point that youtube is
getting to be a better reference than a paper, at least for
practitioners. A lot of talks are on youtube :)