[Haskell-cafe] Current status of Annotations

Max Bolingbroke batterseapower at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 17:28:09 EDT 2009

I wrote a small section for the manual that will appear online (at
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/pragmas.html)
when we release 6.12. I've updated the wiki page to reflect this and
give some other helpful info
(http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Annotations).

Cheers,
Max