[Haskell-cafe] ANN: BUG FIX release of regex-tdfa-1.1.2

ChrisK haskell at list.mightyreason.com
Tue May 5 12:43:26 EDT 2009

Hello,

  While occasionally and slowly updating the future version of regex-tdfa I
found a bug that exists in the released 1.1.1 version.  It was just a matter of
passing the wrong value into a function, so was easy to fix when I figured it out.

  The test case triggered an impossible "error" call and so I know this can kill
a program that uses a buggy version of this library.

  Please upgrade regex-tdfa to version 1.1.2 which is available on hackage at:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/regex-tdfa

Cheers,
  Chris