[Haskell-cafe] Re: applicative challenge

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Mon May 4 20:26:58 EDT 2009

Conor McBride <conor at strictlypositive.org> wrote:

> Remember folks: Missiles need miffy!

Hmmmm. Iff you have something like CoPointed or Foldable, you can
thread your own, Applicative, tail back into yourself and decide what
you are by inspecting it.

That makes foldr the join of Hask itself, or something. Bear with me,
I'm merely attempting to delurk our resident category theorists by
giving them headaches.