[Haskell-cafe] What to do when cabal dependencies are not your friend.

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:55:08 EDT 2009

I did a little write-up on an annoyance I frequently have when
developing patch-tag, a happs application that has a lot of

Basically, on a virgin linux environment with the same cabal and ghc
version as before, a cabal install that had previously worked, didn't
work anymore.

I assume this is because of changes on hackage that didn't affect my
previous version because I had not done cabal update for a while.

Luckly I had a working environment on a test box elsewehre so...

Cheers, thomas.