[Haskell-cafe] QuesoGLC / cabal extra-libraries not used?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:32:00 EDT 2009

I'm busy writing my first library for Hackage - a wrapper for QuesoGLC, yet
another OpenGL font renderer using Freetype2. So if someone else is already
doing this, stop doing so :-)
I've succesfully build the libquesoglc.a library from C source, and can
build my Haskell tutorial file using

ghc --make -lquesoglc Tutorial1.hs

But I can't drop the -lquesoglc, then I get linker errors.

However I did specify extra-libraries: quesoglc in the cabal file, and the
package file got configured, build and installed

So I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

Thanks a lot,
Peter

PS: I'm on Windows