[Haskell-cafe] type-level programming support library

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Mon Mar 30 03:28:42 EDT 2009

Hello,

I suppose Lennart is referring to type-level [1]. But type-level uses
functional dependencies, right?

There is also tfp [2], which uses type families. In general, how would you
say your work compares to these two?

Thanks,
Pedro

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/type-level